Help needed...my Italian is not good.

Way2many

Retro Guru
I'm after a particular LOOK frame and may have found one in Italy in a bike shop...whoopee!

But...

I've messaged them on FB and emailed them via the email on FB but no response..argh.

Would anyone be able to contact the shop for me, maybe from Italy or an Italian speaker maybe? Any costs reinbursed.

PM if you can.

Many thanks.

Just an idea. If you have Google Translate write what you want to ask in English and translate to Italian. Then copy and paste onto an email. If they reply (in Italian) copy it back to Translate. It's quite easy to hold an email conversation that way. ( I've done it in Greek!!)

I have done the same in Italian and French; but beware the translation is not always what you think with Google translate. Take what you want to convert and type it into the site then "reverse" translate it back from Italian to English and verify that it is essentially what you originally input the first time. I have had some French folks tell me not to use it, and I noticed some errors for Italian use also. I have also used "DeepL" Translator with success. What I find odd is that the shop did not even bother to attempt to contact you; I know I would have at least acknowledged receipt of your message regardless of the language barrier.

Back