Headsets cont...early 1” Ritchey and Hope 1-8th plus Gorilla

2manyoranges

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Updated..

The deep box has yielded another one inch gem. Very early Ritchey. And complete. This is a bit cosmetically challenged on the lower cup, but otherwise good. Bearings good. Has crown race, black spacer and SEAL which usually is not present these days. Black nut is Shimano but was always that way. This came off my Marin Ti in 1993. Been hiding for thirty years. Could be silly money or could be pence...dunno. How about 15 gbp posted? Now KARMA’D to the nice guy in RUTLAND at Cambridge Station...you know who you are!!!

Early HOPE one and one eighth - threadless. 9/10 lovely condition and smooth as a smooth thing. Proper job split crown race. A Great Thing.
45:00 posted

Gorilla headlock NOS in package and unopened - I got this in from the 'States in the '90s, very good for an American build, they were great during that time, when 1 inch headset loosened off after every ride...or that's how it seemed. You could adjust on the fly and out on the trail, which was extremely handy. I used the Grey ones, and still do.
18:00 posted..and goodness I have seen them for twice that.

Dibs via PM.

Attachments

• EF96CFA8-A09E-4FFE-82AA-EE935653ABC5.jpeg
    EF96CFA8-A09E-4FFE-82AA-EE935653ABC5.jpeg
    692.7 KB · Views: 372
Re: Blimey more headset stuff....early 1” Ritchey and PACE Karma

Yes please on the spacer

Pop in with cranks? Got a needy steerer here.

Back