GT tempest frame, clubroost bars plus more £-again + again

Rotwild 1

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
got a bit of stuff to shift, was planning a build but the wife says bills first so got to shift this stuff.

OK

Control tech stem, black 110mm length with slight rise, condiction is not perfect, chips to paint etc. £25 posted. sold for £20
control tech seat post, silver, 26.8mm dia length 270mm. no decals to side but has the USA flag and control tech sticker on back. damage to underside where saddle goes, £30 posted. £25 posted £20 posted £15 posted sold

flite black saddle, Alpes branded. i am guessing titanium rails as there is no rust and its light as. some scuffs but no tears £30 posted, £25 £22 £20 sold
RockShock Judys DHS in red, some scratches and a paint chip from the brake bridge, smooth compression but rebound is dust so needs new elastomers. steerer is 200mm have boots as well, stanchions as un marked and perfect. £50 £45 £40 sold for £35

Rigida DP22 rims on hope hub, (red/pink) possibly titanium, needs someone on here to ID really 32 spokes front.
rigda DP22 rims on STX rc rear hub. both hubs spin nice and smooth with rims in good condition, some marks to decals. comes with 8 speed cassette. really nice wheels with very little braking marks,
£100 posted depending on hope id. Edit Have now found some pics and yep still looks like titanium to me, and no one has disagreed yet. great condition to! £90 posted £85 posted £80 posted sold pp

GT Tempest frame and rigid cromo fork, would guess from aroun 1995 ishframe number H5D10564 if some one would like to age it for me. 16 inch 7000 series aluminium, in a green ish paint with frount cro mo forks (threaded with bearings) again matched in colour, frame has scratches and has had loads of stickers removed so really needs a repaint or a strip and buff to bare alu. comes with cranks. BB has now been removed and all threads are fine, frame comes with alivio cranks and a useable BB. not crank bolts though i found.
£60 Plus postage these make great riding frames. £60 posted £55 posted £50, £40, £35 posted sold

Shimano XT V brake kit with new red pads. really good condition almost no marks at all.
£40, £35 £30 sold PP

Shimano XT Rear mech. 8 speed average condition. £10 Sold

forgot

also club roost go fast riser bars, £15, £12 £10 £7 sold
pair of sram grip shift 7 speed units, nice condition, £20, £18 £15 sold

Kore stem, aheadset 1 i think it was, few marks, will move the pics around. £10, £7 £5 sold

PZ company ltd machined Alum stem silver, 90mm really nice but marks to lettering £10 £7 £5

Marin light stem. £5 bit tatty £4

Kore Race seatpost, 27.2, marking to lettering but otherwise nice. £10 £7 sold

LX M567 31.8 dia front mech. great condition, £10 £7 £5

photos to follow, probably tomorrow night

I'm gonna pass.

It all looks good, but not quite 100% what I'm looking for (fussy beggar, I know)

GLWS

Back