GT STS LOBO [Australia]

markus84

Dirt Disciple
Hi guys

I'm reluctantly putting my GT STS Lobo frame up for sale

I have 3 projects on the go at the moment, and this one is being neglected so it deserves a new home

Only the frame and shock is up for grabs, I never had the rear disk brake adapter or anything else with this frame. It does however have the derailleur hanger and a seat collar.

Rear shock spring has been chrome dipped, for a bit of bling (not by me, but the previous owner)

Great condition, only things I would note is the usual chain slap marks and the rear shock bolts are a little rounded when the previous owner put the shock back on

Item is located in Melbourne, Australia.

It's a long shot posting it here, but I'm hoping there are some aussies around that would appreciate this frame hanging up in their garage or being the next project

Asking price $450. May seem a little high but it is in great nick and getting hard to find any more. This and a standard lobo are the 2 bikes I've been wanting to build for ages, in fact that's the only other frame I'd be willing to swap for!

More pics available on request

Happy to arrange postage within Australia, not international at this stage

Contact Mark
markus84@gmail.com or PM/reply here

Attachments

• DSC_0087 (1024x576).jpg
    DSC_0087 (1024x576).jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 1,273
  • DSC_0088 (1024x576).jpg
    DSC_0088 (1024x576).jpg
    112 KB · Views: 1,273
  • DSC_0089 (1024x576).jpg
    DSC_0089 (1024x576).jpg
    107 KB · Views: 1,273
  • DSC_0090 (1024x576).jpg
    DSC_0090 (1024x576).jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 1,273
Hey mate, im in geelong, would you take $400cash and ill come pick it up? ive already got too many unfinished projects myself, but an sts lobo is just so damn cool!

fastrider gus":1a01dw8u said:
Hey mate, im in geelong, would you take $400cash and ill come pick it up? ive already got too many unfinished projects myself, but an sts lobo is just so damn cool!

Sure I can handle that, although I'm in Berwick which is a solid hour and a half from Geelong

I 'might' be out on the west side tomorrow and could arrange a meet, but i'm not 100% sure at this stage

fastrider gus":174g2s8b said:
yea sweet, i dont mind a drive. im flat out tomorrow, would next weekend suit?

I'm 90% sure I'll be home next weekend, so just PM when you want to arrange something

if sale falls through ill be next in line ( not much chance of it falling through tho . . . . it a lobo )

fastrider gus":ln26ascq said:
no worries! ill be in contact during the week. Cheers!

I've completely missed it in the first post, but this frame is either a small or medium, I need to find the original measurements so I can confirm

Not sure if that changes your offer on the frame

yea thats fine mate, you can sorta tell by the gap from the top of the spring to where the top tube meets the seat tube. its either medium or large, they were all really short. doesn't bother me though, when i eventually get it built it will be the most badarse path cruiser ever!

Back