Grips and bits, m900

GT-Steve

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Just a few odds and sods to clear...

2 x pairs of ODI attack grips, one pair mint unboxed, one pair mint in packaging. £7 and £8 posted, respectively SOLD & SOLD

1 x pair Ritchey WCS grips, unused in original packaging.. £12 posted SOLD

1 x pair OURY grips in pale grey, never used, only fitted and removed from a build that never was. I had dirty hands at the time (as pic) but clean up brand new. £9 posted SOLD

M900 xtr front hub - 36h and mint condition, however it must be said that something isn't right and it'll need looking at. Either the bearings, cones or axle aren't correct but either way it'll build into a perfect hub £15 posted

1 x blue ano granny ring 22t and perfect unused condition. Compact drive so 5 x 58bcd £14 posted UK

1 x pair MT60 Deore dx cranks. Tapers are good but I think the crank cap threads are goosed on the drive side, making removal a bit tricky. The big bonus is the virtually unused granny and all important granny spacers. £15 posted UK

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 495
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 495
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 495
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 495
Re:

M900 hub not buying but trying to help whoever buys it (or you before you sell)

The hex nuts should not there, currently acting as a spacer. It should just be the m900 cone that has a seal and one set of flats on it and then the outer round locknut tht has the other set of flats on it.

It looks like somebody may have tried to use it as a wider axle? What's the OLD it should be 100mm. The axle itelf being 108mm long.

I might be better to sell it with picture of it apart?

Back