Giant Defy aluminium frame and fork for sale

Old&slow

Dirt Disciple
I purchased this Giant defy and matching carbon fork recently and as much as I love the colour, design and ride of the frame, simple fact is its too large for me, so it'll have to go to a larger human than myself, than can appreciate and get the most from this fantastic alloy road rocket.

Frame is supplied with original Giant colour matched tapered aero fork (aluminium steerer, carbon legged version)

I'd class the cosmetic conditon to be good to very good, with only odd small paint chips here and there affecting the visual appearance from being excellent.
There are certainly no visual, either outside or inside signs of damage to the actual frame or fork and all appears nice and straight , threads on the bottom bracket are perfect, and overall a very nice riding and responsive handling frame.

Having bought this from a close friend who was the previous original owner and during his ownership it stayed on a turbo trainer for 3/4 of this time so therefore the frameset has had an easy life compared to some and has not been dropped nor crashed.

Colour is Red/Black and Silver (some class as white, but def Silver)

Size is classed by Giant as Medium to Large , but measures 21" centre to the top of the seat tube and centre of the bottom bracket to centre of the top tube measures 19"

£ 130.00 delivered to you door if your in the uk mainland,

If your outside the uk mainland then drop me a message and I'll get a quote for delivery to your door, or anywhere you like as long as you cover all additional shipping and handling charges :)

As payment method , I would prefer either a bank transfer or would accept paypal if the buyer is prepared to covers their fee's (currently around 5% I believe) , I'll also take a cheque payment as long as its not made of the same stuff as them elastic bands, and unless I know you then I would require the cheque to clear before releasing the frame and forks for delivery.

If however you fancy a cold beer (or three) and would like to come and collect it in person, let me know and we can arrange a suitably mutual time for collection and as I'm not having to wrap, tape and box it , I'll knock ya £20 off the advertised price and include a free beer or two and as long as the dog has not eaten them all, I'll throw in a packet of crisps :)

If the owner decides on the postage option then the frame and forks will be wrapped and securely packadged in a bike specific box, couriered to you door within 2-3 days.

I think that about covers everything, if I've missed anything out, offended anyone, or broken any forum rules then shout up and tell me as I'm still finding my way , If I can help with any other details , just send me a message and as long as I'm not drunk or asleep I'll reply as soon as possible.

I will post this photo up temporary to give you a guide , but I will add more photos with more detail ,when I've had a few hours kip tomorrow, If you require any photos of specific areas give me a nudge and I'll see what I can do.

Oh! just to add please remember sale is for Frame and Fork + uk postage only.

Steve

Latest posts

Back