Giant Cadex CFM 2 Fully rebuild 20"/52cm

paulvandermoolen

Old School Grand Master
Hello,

i rebuild a Gaint Cadex CFM 2. I tried to rebuild it as original as possible as it comes to the Shimano parts. To make it a bit flasier, i put Schwalbe Fat Frank Balloon tires on it in brown. and to match this i put some brown grips and a brown saddle on it.

As for the parts:

Shimano Deore DX front and rear mech, canties, cranks, hubs, STi.
Shimano Deore XT bracket
Campagnolo rims
Original headset and seatpost
Stem and handlebar are not original

I am asking 300GBP and for that it also has a new chain, new inner and outer cables and fairly new brake pads. i have put a fair amount of hours work in this bike and i really think this bike is worth it's money.

mind you that shipping will be about 50GBP to england and the most of europe.

PICS CAN BE FOUND HERE:

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/edit/?inList[]=8356055&inList[]=8356057&inList[]=8356061

Greetz Paul

Very nice that Paul...

But of course, I have to ask - are you open to swops! :D

GLWS!

I am open for partial swaps. I do nerd a part of my investment back(or else my wife gets mad), and shipping has to be paid. Do what can you offer?

Gteetz Paul

Os i nerd,at least 100gbp plus shipping.

I am open for partial swaps. I do nerd a part of my investment back(or else my wife gets mad), and shipping has to be paid. Do what can you offer?

Gteetz Paul

Os i nerd,at least 100gbp plus shipping.

Now also willing to split...

NOW 300 GBP posted

Frame+fork+headset: 100gbp posted
Wheels(deore dx hubs,campagnolo rims,hoshi spokes i believe): 75gbp posted
Tires(schwalbe fat Frank balloon),grips(bbb) and seat: 85gbp posted

These prices are inclusive of 25gbp for postage. The complete bike is around 50gbp postage and is included for the 300gbp

Greetz paul

Soryy to go off topic here but how do you find the fat franks?They look awesome but are they suitable for off road?

The fat franks i swapped a while back. Don't think they are very usable off road.

Offers are welcome.

Needs to go.

Greetz Paul

Back