Karma Gert heap of 26" tyres.

MCsanandreas

Mountain Cycle Fan
Feedback
View
I have a load of 26" tyres that I will never use now so if anyone wants them they are free! I really want them all gone in one go and postage is not an option as there are so many! Will get pics up in a while, 16 in total and prefer collection although I will deliver for fuel cost if you are not too far from Bridport.

Dave, I'm tempted to ride (a m/c) up & bag at least some of these. Possibly even tomorrow. Certainly could use the High Roller, Fire X/C Pro's & Splashbacks.

Dave, I'm tempted to ride (a m/c) up & bag at least some of these. Possibly even tomorrow. Certainly could use the High Roller, Fire X/C Pro's & Splashbacks.
That can be done. Would be best to arrange to meet at the shop where I work as it is easier to find and I will be there most of tomorrow and Thursday. I could also drop them at yours on Friday as that is a day off for me.

Well, you do know where I live so Friday drop-off works great for me. I can give you some of your cash back for diesel!

Well, you do know where I live so Friday drop-off works great for me. I can give you some of your cash back for diesel!
Cool! I do quite fancy a very gentle spin along the seafront and you will be able to see the Kona in it's new form. Off out now so will be back here this evening. Cheers!

Back