For Sale Genesis flyer steel

Lostcause

Retro Guru
Having a clear out as N+ loads is getting out of hand. I’m going to try living with two bikes!! Gasp 😮 I don’t know if it’s possible and I’m sure I’ll regret it but here goes nothing,
A size 52 Genesis Flyer in Reynolds 520 steel. These fixed gear single speeds have a higher bottom bracket to reduce the risk of pedal strike while riding fixed so actual size is equivalent to 54-56. Im 5’10 with 32” inseam and it fits great with adjustment either way.
I upgraded the crankset , wheelset and it has a new bottom bracket, new inner brake cables and new 105 r7000 callipers. The wheels are the superb Miche express with Miche sealed bearing hubs. There are a few scratches here and there but nothing upsetting and no cracks or dents. It’s light, fast and feels great. Currently has 25c Continentals but will accept 28’s. Carbon seat post and forks both add to the comfort of this fine bike.
Wow, I can hear you say. You must want thousands of pounds for such a beauty! Well I’m not asking for thousands, you can ride this beautiful piece of cycling perfection for £175 UK beer tokens.
I will include the original Sugino crankset with the sale.

Attachments

• IMG_3846.png
    IMG_3846.png
    91.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3845.jpeg
    IMG_3845.jpeg
    543.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3843.jpeg
    IMG_3843.jpeg
    433.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3842.jpeg
    IMG_3842.jpeg
    534.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3841.jpeg
    IMG_3841.jpeg
    573 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Beauty!!

Is this collection only or would you post possibly?
I can post, I don’t know how much it costs but I’m sure I can get a big box. I’m happy if you want to arrange a courier?? I can get a quote if you like but that will probably be Friday at the earliest 👍

I notice you are in Scunthorpe, I’m often visiting family near Crowle. I could drop it off …

That is tempting! I ride a 54/56 usually and do miss having a single speed.

Let me have a think as someone won't be impressed if another bike enters the house without one leaving!!

Stunning bike though but not certain it's not too small

Back