Furlough Clear Out Etto, Brooks, GT Flip-Flop and more

You’ve read my mind with the Brooks saddle! I’ll take that please if you can PM me payment details. Cheers, T..

Re:

Guys, I've had some harsh decisions to make over who gets stuff when there's more than one interested party.

I've had to play by my own thread rules and let people have stuff who have posted on the thread first and then sent a pm.

Also it's difficult to mark stuff as sold when I get a pm saying "I'm interested in ......" or " I like ........", then don't get back to me for hours. Firm offers of "I'll take it" or "I want it" etc are all I can realistically act on.

Thanks folks :)

Re: Re:

weeman_mtb":1ad3ride said:
I knew I'd listed that helmet too cheap :LOL:

As per thread rules, raidan73 was the first to reply to the thread followed by a pm saying he'd take it. PM coming in a minute raidan73.
How cheap ?

Also, per forum rules, you are supposed to leave sold prices in the post. ;) :mrgreen:

As per thread rules, raidan73 was the first to reply to the thread followed by a pm saying he'd take it. PM coming in a minute raidan73.
How cheap ?

Also, per forum rules, you are supposed to leave sold prices in the post. ;) :mrgreen:

EDIT

I just re-read the post and can see it was “everything for £20”

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Yes, yes you did! Could’ve added a 0 to that twenty!

Back