Wanted FUNK retro MTB Wanted - Summer of 2023

strange, works for me... Maybe because it's a private group? It's called "vintage and retro MTB sales UK".

I am planning on adding a beautiful retro FUNK mtb to my personal collection. Ive seen several FUNK here in the forum in the past and would love to get hold of one and buy one from anyone who will be parting with it. I am not (yet) focussing on a special model. I am rather curious about what pops up or what will be offered over the weeks / months.

Now here is the thing: I want it in summer / early fall 2022. Dont need it at the moment. So if anybody of you FUNKIES out there is planning or thinking about parting with one this year, let me know what you got.

Needs to be shipped to Germany (preferred in parts and very very well packed and secured)

Thank You! I appreciate.
There’s one for sale here in the uk
Here’s a link
Maybe you could work something out with the seller.

I am planning on adding a beautiful retro FUNK mtb to my personal collection. Ive seen several FUNK here in the forum in the past and would love to get hold of one and buy one from anyone who will be parting with it. I am not (yet) focussing on a special model. I am rather curious about what pops up or what will be offered over the weeks / months.

Now here is the thing: I want it in summer / early fall 2022. Dont need it at the moment. So if anybody of you FUNKIES out there is planning or thinking about parting with one this year, let me know what you got.

Needs to be shipped to Germany (preferred in parts and very very well packed and secured)

Thank You! I appreciate.

Latest posts

Back