funk pro comp sale/trade SOLD

stevede

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
ok guys first the reason it for sale, i was looking at the klein attitude and the funk at the same time with a mind to buy one i bought the funk and the next day the klein deal also happened as i dont like to let people down i did the gentleman thing and bought both as agreed. decided to keep the klein hence the funk sale/trade

if anyone is interested i can send many more pics and the pics do not do the paint justice its so shiny and vibrant in the flesh but hard to capture due to the nature of the metallic she has polished up lovely :)

im asking what i paid for it ans that was 900 as you see it in the pics so frame fork headset seat collar and stem i dont know if this was a good bad or really bad price but i couldnt even find a funk or funk for for reference other than there hard to get :)

as for defects is has a small dent near the funk top decal i will try but very hard to capture on camera
Trimmed rear seat tube collar (crack had developed) and replaced with collar original owner thread comment
a slight mark in lacquer again under a decal
thats about it and to be fair none of the above are really noticeable looks truly lush in the flesh

if your interest is in trade then parts i need for klein as it stands at the moment are wheels brakes and a seatpost happy to px on any of these

thats it guys sorry for long winded explanation i have no real knowledge of funks just loved the way they look so cool

Attachments

• 97107814_289793125355810_6654278301541990400_n.jpg
    97107814_289793125355810_6654278301541990400_n.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 677
Re: funk pro comp sale/trade

Minifreak":3delj80t said:
Lovely stuff :)
it is very nice if i had not been searching for a klein for many years or had lots of money she would be getting build its just amazing in the sun :)

Cor!!!
I used to ride with a friend who had one of these in this colour - looked fantastic.

And then he crashed it and put a fist sized dent in the down tube - that was a very sad day...

i should probably add that its a genuine funk fork on the front with titanium steerer ;)

stevede":1wj2s30z said:
i should probably add that its a genuine funk fork on the front with titanium steerer ;)

Steve, Im sending you a PM.

some pics for you guys to gauge condition i have circled the mentioned dink and can see the seatpost its all sound just looks like it has been touched up with nail polish not seen when clamp is fitted and would flat and paint to look perfect if you picky and wanted too

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    306.4 KB · Views: 502
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    439.5 KB · Views: 501
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    359.1 KB · Views: 500
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg