Reduced Funk Durango in medium for Sale £1500- Now £1250

Barny76

Dirt Disciple
Selling my Funk Durnago conplete with Funk Suspension fork. (UK) only.

I have owned the bike for around two years and restored it to what it is now. Things to note are:

The forks hve small scratches on the stanchions, with a little play, but i have not had these apart after buying from the original owner. They work perfectly well but could do with new bushes? The headset is missing the top rubber seal and the stem is 1 1/8th shimmed to fit the 1 1/4" steerer, other than that mechanically sound.

Full XT group including hubs, built onto Sun Chinook rims which i have hand polished and re-logo'd. The Wheels have never been ridden.
Tyres are Onza Porc 2nd gen, with the front NOS. I also have a spare which is more worn.
Bars are answer Taper Lite 2
Flight Saddle
Sysncros seat post

Happy to ship within the UK at no extra cost, or can be collected from the Bath/Bristol area.
IMG_7836.JPG IMG_7837.JPG IMG_7839.JPG IMG_7840.JPG IMG_7841.JPG IMG_7842.JPG IMG_7843.JPG IMG_7844.JPG IMG_7845.JPG IMG_7856.JPG

what a beauty! As much as I love some bold colours on builds, having something like this which is a silver/black mix just works so well. Good luck with your sale :) 🚲

Selling my Funk Durnago conplete with Funk Suspension fork. (UK) only.

I have owned the bike for around two years and restored it to what it is now. Things to note are:

The forks hve small scratches on the stanchions, with a little play, but i have not had these apart after buying from the original owner. They work perfectly well but could do with new bushes? The headset is missing the top rubber seal and the stem is 1 1/8th shimmed to fit the 1 1/4" steerer, other than that mechanically sound.

Full XT group including hubs, built onto Sun Chinook rims which i have hand polished and re-logo'd. The Wheels have never been ridden.
Tyres are Onza Porc 2nd gen, with the front NOS. I also have a spare which is more worn.
Bars are answer Taper Lite 2
Flight Saddle
Sysncros seat post

Happy to ship within the UK at no extra cost, or can be collected from the Bath/Bristol area.
View attachment 700196View attachment 700197View attachment 700198View attachment 700199View attachment 700200View attachment 700201View attachment 700202View attachment 700203View attachment 700204View attachment 700206
Have you still got this?

Back