FS: Random box of stuff - £10 posted SOLD

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
As per title, I have a random box of things that I've decided I can no longer keep tripping over :facepalm:

What you see is what you get - which is:

Shimano SG 46 tooth outer ring, well used but still takes a chain okay. Was using it on a SS until recently.
2x pairs of Deore DX STI brake levers, minus pods. Chop off the mounts to make a useable pair of brake levers! Paint on levers scuffed but could be polished off easily. One pair missing barrel adjusters.
Retro style chrome headlamp...odd one I know! Almost as new and boxed but not working atm.. Think the OH left a set of batteries in that leaked and mashed the terminals?
Deore LX M563 rear mech, again proper scruffy but working . Patched up with some older XT jockey wheels. No cable barrel adjuster - but might have one...somewhere.
1x Deore M510 right hand brake lever
Saracen cromo bars, circa 1990 ash, chopped to around 525mm
One shimano skewer, lizard skins chainstay protector...and some steel crank bolts!

All this finery for a tenner posted in the UK. Pictures below :)

Attachments

• IMG_1783.JPG
    IMG_1783.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,041
  • IMG_8815.JPG
    IMG_8815.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 1,041
  • IMG_1837.JPG
    IMG_1837.JPG
    166.5 KB · Views: 1,041
  • IMG_2316.JPG
    IMG_2316.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 1,041
  • IMG_6561.JPG
    IMG_6561.JPG
    173.9 KB · Views: 1,041
Re:

Corblimeyguv":2u7a1bfg said:
Trust you to put a Saracen handlebar amongst a plethora of other stuff I dont need :LOL: :roll:

Sorry, not intentional... I was hoping that there was something to draw the punters in :D

Just ran a tape measure over this again by the way and it is more like 525mm in length...just sayin' ;)

Back