FS: Gios & Look frames and various Campagnolo PRICE DROPS

richardf

Retro Guru
All prices are posted in the UK only.

Gios steel frame & forks (Gios blue & chrome). This is a small, special order frame, dating from the mid 90s I believe, made from Dedacciai "lite" tubing. It has a 47cm seat tube and 51cm top tube. It has been used about 20 times in total and kept in a warm dry room when not used. No real rust or damage, a few surface marks and some parts where the paint has flaked off or touched up (with genuine Gios touch up paint, which I will include in sale). Chrome is is in great condition on the frame, the forks are also good, but a little pitted around the top. Includes a Campagnolo Chorus aheadset, top cap and matching spacers. Note that because the head tube is so small, I have never been able to find Gios threaded forks that allow you to fit a threaded headset. So, I have simply used the threaded forks and used an ahead stem with it. Also includes a 102mm italian threaded bottom bracket. £350

2 x Gios bottle cages - £12 the pair SOLD

LOOK 555 carbon fibre frame. 49cm seat tube, 51cm top tube. (2006 model). Full Carbon fibre LOOK HSC 4 forks, with integrated headset, original LOOK bung and carbon spacers. The frame has no cracks that I have seen, is well looked after but does bear a number of scuffs and marks consistent with several years of regular use. Also includes a KCNC Ti seat clamp. £250 SOLD

Campagnolo Chorus Cranks 170mm 53/39 square taper 9/10 speed. Teeth and cranks in great condition, only a few hundred miles from new. £55

Campagnolo Athena Monoplaner Brakes with new-ish Campagnolo brake blocks. £50

Campagnolo Centaur Black Dual Pivot Brakes with nearly new green Swissstop pads fitted - £25

Selcof 27.2 seatpost, polished alloy, fluted, made it Italy (Campagnolo copy?) - £20

Loads of Photos here:
https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0H5oqs3qGF440L

Re: FS: Gios & Look frames and various Campagnolo

Hi Rich, same frame as mine, great bike, I'll take the bottle cages please, just what I need, PM me your details and I'll sort payment, cheers

Re:

Hi what does the Look frame weigh please? or F&F together if it's easier and is the steerer 1-1/8th? Bb shell English threaded?

Re:

As pictured, the whole lot weighs around 1500 grams, so about 1150g for the frame, 350g for the forks. Yes, steerer is 1 1/8 inch and English threaded BB. Takes a 27.2 seatpost and band on front mech :)

Re:

Cheeky tenner for those cable adjuster wotsits please mister...?

I was about to use a Shimano set that I happen to have and you've made me realise how absolutely Wrong that would be! :LOL:

Thanks

Back