FS: 14cm Cinelli stem/blue skewer set

David B

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
The following are surplus and up for sale:

1) Cinelli Pinocchio zero-rise quill stem; TIG-welded Cr-Mo steel with bright plated finish and red anodised alloy cap covering the expander bolt. 14cm long c-c, to suit 1 inch threaded steering columns. Clamp diameter ~26.0mm, v. good condition with minimal scuffing or installation marks as it's only a few months old. However, it doesn't match the colour scheme of my current bike, nor does the clamp work securely with my ITM handlebars :(. Probably best suited to other Cinelli products only. Bought for about £17 incl. P&P, selling for £12 posted 1st Class in UK only.

2) Pair of Hope-style skewers, blue anodised finish. CNC alloy/stainless steel construction, v. good quality and made in the UK. Work well with minimal scuffing or scratching to the anodised bits even after a few years' use. Rear skewer will suit 130mm OLN road or 135mm OLN MTB hubs equally well. £7 posted 1st Class in UK only.

Thanks in advance for any interest - payments via PayPal only please. Don't hesitate to PM if you've any questions or if I've missed any details out.

David

Attachments

• IMAG0014.JPG
    IMAG0014.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 203
  • IMAG0010.JPG
    IMAG0010.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 203
Back