View
I'll slowly add to this list over the next few days:

Sold Items:

2001 Kona Nunu £50 SOLD
Volvo Cannondale Coda Kevlar Saddle £24 SOLD
Kona K-Nine Headset Top Cap £3.50 SOLD
Bikehut Stubby Carbon bar Ends £12 SOLD
Alivio 8 Speed Shifters £16 SOLD

All prices include postage via myhermes to mainland UK (approx 3-4 days from recieving payment). Paypal gift/friend preferred.

Happy for any item to be collected from LS25, Leeds West Yorks as long as collection is fairly speedy. Cash on collection preferred in that scenario.

---------------------------- DETAILS AND PICS -----------------------------------

---------------------------------FRAMES-----------------------------------------

2001? Coyote Ht5 Easton easton 7005 elite tube £50 posted

No dents but needs stripping and repainting, has been painted in a brown/beige/black colour scheme which is now looking very tired. Measures 18" from centre of bottom bracket to top of seat tube. V-brake or disc brake mount. Comes with rear mech hanger.

Coyote-HT5-01.jpg

Coyote-HT5-02.jpg

Coyote-HT5-03.jpg

Coyote-HT5-04.jpg

Coyote-HT5-05.jpg

2007-8ish Carrera Subway 1 £25 posted

7005 aluminium frame, never ridden, forks failed on original bike and shop supplied this frame and fork from shop display bike. I started to strip this frame with nitromors but didnt get very far, so needs stripping and repainting. V-brake mount only. Still has recessed headset cups and bearings present. No mech hanger fitted, but it takes the common one.

Carrera-Subway-01.jpg

Carrera-Subway-02.jpg

Carrera-Subway-03.jpg

2004 Carrera Fury £30 posted

Merida built frame, No dents but has been repainted in white and needs stripping and repainting. Disc mount only. Measures 1" from centre of bottom bracket to top of seat tube. No mech hanger fitted, but it takes the common one.

Carrera-Fury-01.jpg

1997 Marin Palisades Trail £45 posted

I was going to strip and polish this, but realistically I have too many unfinished projects. No dents but needs cosmetic restoration. I enquired with Gil and he can reproduce the graphics. V-brake only. Measures 19" from centre of bottom bracket to top of seat tube. Comes as pictured with stem, seatpost, fork, rear mech hanger and headset (headset isnt terrible but would befit from an overhaul.

Marin-Palisade-01.jpg

Marin-Palisade-02.jpg

Marin-Palisade-03.jpg

Marin-Palisade-04.jpg

--------------------------------PARTS---------------------------------------

Ritchey WCS Seatpost £15 posted

27.2 Uncut, good condition.

Interloc Racing Seatpost £15 posted

27.0 Uncut, good condition.

2002 Kona 'Splat' Seatpost £12 posted

27.2 Uncut, slight wear to the decal as pictured but still pretty good.

seatposts.jpg

Specialized XC606 low riser bars, 640mm uncut £12 posted

specialized-bars.jpg

Cateye Micro CC-MC100W Wireless Cycle Computer £10 posted

In excellent working order, removed from a bike today. Will supply with replacement zip ties to refit it.

cateye-1.jpg

Instructions are available here: https://www.cateye.com/intl/support/man ... G%20v4.pdf

2001 Avid Single Digit 3 V-Brake Set, £18 posted

Front and rear brake arms with red aztec pads (plenty of wear left on them) and 2001 Avid AD3 levers

In usable condition, work absolutely fine but cosmetically not the best, one lever has blistering to the aluminium body, and brake allen bolts have some surface rust as shown.

avid-v-brakes-1.jpg

avid-v-brakes-2.jpg

2000/1 Rock Shox Jett Suspension Fork w/adjusters. £25 posted

Good working condition but cosmetically not the best, some blistering to the paint, especially on the arch, and some missing on the dropout area of one of the legs. 185mm steerer length. Both Disc and V-brake mounts.

rock-shox-jett-1.jpg

rock-shox-jett-2.jpg

rock-shox-jett-3.jpg

rock-shox-jett-4.jpg

rock-shox-jett-5.jpg

LX M570 Front Mech £15 posted

Top pull, 28.6mm, good working order, some rust on cable clamp 'washer' but easily replaced.

LX-M570-FR-01.jpg

LX-M570-FR-02.jpg

Re: Bike Parts Clearout [updated 07.11.2018]

Hi Tom, no problem. I'll drop you a PM with my details when i finish work.

Thanks!

Back