For Sale Unvega 802

tony edwards

Old School Hero
Ok for sale univega 802 single speed circa 1997 not orginal many updated parts see spec below. Price wise im looking for £260 but open to offers . I will include the orginal race lite steel forks and the wheel bags for the mavic crossmax ceramic wheels including bearing adjustment tools and valves for tubeless.
Condition is good but there are a few marks but no cents in the frame and wheels I have used the bike for its intended purpose and it has handled very well.
I may split if there is enough interest. I would prefer collection.
I can send photos on request or see link below differences from photo are on one tyres ,yeti grips , exotic carbon bar ends and tidier cables.
Size is approx 17inch frame im 5foot 7 and fit perfectly.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=161476&hilit=univega+802

Univega alpine 802 racelite 6061 frame 
Mavic crossmax sl ceramic rims
On one smorgasbord
Nuke proof ridged carbon forks 
Easton ea 70 stem 90mm 
Easton ec carbon flat bars 
Grips blue retro yeti grips
Avis 1.9 sl leavers 
Avid 25 v brakes 
Disco brake pad holders and ceramic inserts 
Shimano un54 bottom bracket 
Middleburn 175mm rs3 cranks 
Shimano dx pedals 
Chris King Headset
Strong light 32t front sprocket 
Sram pc991 chain 
16 t rear sprocket 
Dmr single speed conversation unit 
Specialized 30.9 seat post short 300mm 
Wtb pure saddle with titanium rails 
Not sure on weight not measured it yet but feels light and fast

Many thanks
Tony

Re:

Hi

Was the link meant to be for the Univega. Would be interested to see it but that took me to the Marin. :)

If it does end up in a split I would be interested to know the prices of the wheels and the Avid V-brakes (please message me if it goes that way).

Ok ill start addimg prices now
mavic ceramic crossmax wheels in good condition a few stone chips in the rims ,wheel bags and valves and tools iincluded. £80.00 plus postage.
Middleburn rs 3 cranks including blue anodised spider. Again good condition a few marks but threads and tapers in good condition £80.00.plus postage
Nuke proof ridged carbon forks able to use v brakes and discs .Very good condition. £80. plus postage.
Univega 802 alloy frame metallic blue again good condition included with the original cromo front forks and concept stem also a almost new shimano bottom bracket.£50.00 Plus postage
Chris king head set silver,smooth bearings also includes a chris king crown race £50.00 plus postage.
I am open to offers.I can also mail photos.
Thanks for reading.

Back