FOR SALE: RETRO Club Roost Frame 15.5" (ish)

SquirrelStu

Dirt Disciple
Hey Everyone,

I have a Club Roost Evo Slalom frame for sale. It is in mint condition, never used and stored in plastic pallet wrap for the last 6 months.

I bought it as I had always wanted one since being a kid (younger adult) and jumped at the chance when I saw it on ebay a while back. Unfortunately I never got round to building it into a bike, mainly due to funding.

Here's what someone who knows more than me had to say about it:

"The Evo is designed to take the punch of jumps and to steer through right corners without losing control and speed. The Club Roost proprietary Evo (Extreme vertical output) geometry defies gravitation and provides excellent cornering ability. Rear triangle design with split laid back seat tubes and a long seat stay for optimum resilience, giving rider a tenacious grip to the ground during high-speed zigzag maneuvers. The split seat tube allows maximum adjustment of the seat post length; the frame has well gussets and a forged yoke connecting between seatstays and BB shell. Constructed from aerospace graded aluminium alloy 7005-T6 and the head tube are designed to fit an integrated headset. Features: • Approximate weight.- 2.7Kg • Head Tube angle - 70° • Seat tube angle - 72° • Seat Post size - 31.6 • Top Tube - 558mm(22") • Seat Tube Height - 16" (centre to top) or 14" (centre to centre) • Replaceable mech hanger. • International standard disc brake mounts. • 68mm bottom bracket shell."

This frame is in an unused condition, and is a beautiful, strong and lightweight frame. Retro frames in mint condition don't come up for sale very often, so please have a look at the photos and get in touch if you are interested or have any questions!

I would like £70 - a steal!

Collection or "local" delivery only please!

Also, I have a set of Crank Brothers Cobalt Wheels in the gorgeous blue! Not strictly retro, but very very beautiful. These are also completely unused and still n the box (I have taken them out about 5 times just to look at). They were destined for the same build. Real shame as it would have looked awesome once complete and been exceedingly light!
They come with the skewers and look even better in real life when compared to the pictures!
Due to them being in the box still (and sealed in pallet wrap) the pictures of them are from the internets.

For these I am looking for £330

Again, get in touch if you are interested or have any questions!

Thanks in advance

Chris

Attachments

• WholeFrame.png
    WholeFrame.png
    73.9 KB · Views: 311
  • WholeFrame2.png
    WholeFrame2.png
    77.9 KB · Views: 311
  • Hanger.png
    Hanger.png
    94.3 KB · Views: 311