Swap ...for a thumbs-up and some stamps; the option to start practising with plotting decals/masks

I used saved up budget to invest in a cutting plotter.
I want to give it a go and start reproducing decals (personalised, good-as-it-gets 'original' ones, etc)
If you're not too picky and want them cheap without the risk of loosing too much of your money, give me a ring.
from someone who did it and decided to stop, be careful. unlikely to be an issue on here, but I was selling in to a specific vehicle owners club for a time and found that people wanted to get as much from you as they could and when it didn't work for them (normally from not following instructions on how to fit them) they expected you to fix it for them, at your own cost. Worse, because I was willing to cut custom decals I'd often get asked to cut stuff that simply wasn't feasible then would be more than happy to bad mouth you when they didn't.

from someone who did it and decided to stop, be careful. unlikely to be an issue on here, but I was selling in to a specific vehicle owners club for a time and found that people wanted to get as much from you as they could and when it didn't work for them (normally from not following instructions on how to fit them) they expected you to fix it for them, at your own cost. Worse, because I was willing to cut custom decals I'd often get asked to cut stuff that simply wasn't feasible then would be more than happy to bad mouth you when they didn't.
Thanks Novocaine, I'll be warned.
It's not to make a living but to help out once you've burnt all your cash on yet another overprize NOS article ;)
I'm also sort of safe about bad publicity, being located in Holland;
'let me help you (for almost free) and leave me alone if the result is not good enough', that sort of thing

I've just received some decals from YourroyalHEINniss for my Muddy Fox. They look great:D
He mocked them up from a link I sent, and then we had a bit of back and forth regarding the tweaks, and now here they are:cool:
I can highly recommend his service👍👍👍
Top bloke:)
(Here're some pic's)
View attachment 810240
View attachment 810241
Ooo another monarch ultra,
Don’t see many of these in fact I only seen mine and one other frame on here.

Back