Folders! Foldable bicycles; love or hate? do you own/use one? Minivelos and demontables added

To be honest, a lot of different folders have been shown on this thread, which is illustrative of how many designs there have been over the years. Hard to distinguish between them all. Especially when a lot of cheap ones are made, and a lot of designs are being copied. In short I would say that if you are looking for an affordable, simple folder that works, get a Dahon. Personally I would buy second hand, because apart from the Bromptons, second hand folders are cheap.
Also consider Tern - made by a breakaway from Dahon after a family disagreement.

well I done it, I took the plunge and splashed out 100 quid, on a Raleigh evo 2 in grey and black, picking her up tomorrow, went to see it tonight and forgot my wallet, the build quality is excellent, the locking system really good quality, cant understand why Raleigh stopped making it and carried on, with the mk1 version the stow e way, think some body fcked up somewhere!

Back