Fisher Montare - Folkestone

Sorry i am not in on Saturday you will have to drop it off on Sunday,

or i could leave the money in an envelope in a milk bottle by the back door???

Sorry i am not in on Saturday you will have to drop it off on Sunday,

or i could leave the money in an envelope in a milk bottle by the back door???
Well I came to drop it off earlier but no money in the milk bottle so assumed you changed your mind :)

I picked this up today. To be honest it was a mission to go get and I thought about not bothering but so glad I did. It really is super cool. The front wheel is not original but I think that I have the correct polished RM20 rim in my spares pile so that's easy enough to sort once I find an appropriate hub to build it on. A few period'ish upgrades such as Odi mushroom grips and Scott Mathauser pads. It even still has the original cover in place over the rollercam brake. I think the first job is to speak to Gil about replacement decals and then get it stripped down and see how bad the rust on the downtube is. I suppose the best surprise of all is the seatpost isn't stuck. I was kind of expecting that given the rust on the downtube and thought it could be a battle as not much post was exposed from the seller pictures. Full resto thread to come in due course as I need to stop buying bikes and get building some, and maybe even ride them.

Back