Fillet brazed stem, Salsa roller stem, Syncros bar ends etc.

narcotitlan

Rocky Mountain Fan
Hi all, I have some nice bits and bobs for sale surplus to requirements, contact me for international shipping:

Fillet brazed stem 22.2 quill (1") 130mm centre to centre with quite a bit of rise.very minimal use, NOS? - not sure, I got this a while back and there wasn't much info. It has a nice sparkly paint job that you can't really see in the pics. £70 Sold,

Salsa roller stem 22.2 quill (1") 100mm centre to centre with negative rise. need to check that this is 25.4 clamp, I think it is because there is no cut out on the rim of the clamp for drop bars. Great condition with a bit of the sticker coming off, I might have new stickers somewhere - ask. £80 SOLD,

Unknown hand made tig'd quill stem, similar to Salsa, 22.2 quill (1") 85mm centre to centre with no rise, Great condition. 26mm clamp for drop bars. £30 SOLD,

Syncros bar ends - Rare and in good condition, but no end plugs, not sure if there ever were. I think these are the Steerhorn model. £60 + £3 UK post

Dia Compe drop bar brake levers. I think these are the Aero Gran Compe model, not 100% sure. They're extremely good quality, comfortable and just downright nice with their internal springs, they're for canti rather than v-brakes. I've put them up here on the MTB page because they've been quite popular to put on dirt drops. Excellent condition, hardly used at all.

£40 + £3 UK post

IMG_7152 by narcotitlan, on Flickr

IMG_7159 by narcotitlan, on Flickr

IMG_7158 by narcotitlan, on Flickr

IMG_7156 by narcotitlan, on Flickr

IMG_7146 by narcotitlan, on Flickr

Back