FAT Chance Yo Eddy + RC30s painted in aquafade

That’s very nice. Is that a reasonable price for a repaired frame? I guess if it’s a good repair, no harm done…

My initial reaction when I saw the price was that it’s a bit high (particularly as it’s not the most appealing size for most). RC30s in aqua fade is a nice touch, but most here would far rather have BOIs (and be prepared to pay up for them). Spec is decent for a bike of this level but not opulent.

I assume the seller has ploughed a lot into the frame repairs and repaint, which are far from cheap if done well - and price probably reflects that. Would be asking a few questions about that seat tube - particularly around whether the whole thing was replaced and whether the new one is the Fat appropriate size. Seat tube repairs are pretty common on Yos though.

Still. Nice bike. Everyone loves an Aqua.

@BlackCat Pretty much echoes my thoughts.

As much as I appreciate the effort to colour match the RC30, I still can't see this with anything other than a BOI.

I am sure it rides well with this fork though, my battered old Wicked has the same up front.

Will be interested to see how the auction unfolds...

O think it's very optimistic tbh. Lovely bike but repaired and without boi.

marks botm winner was repainted but much more desirable IMHO and 500 less when he had it listed. I don't think this will fetch more than 2k.

However I'm no expert in Fats and its my opinion, just saying 😬

Back