Fat Chance Team Black F&F

john88

Retro Guru
Hi, how much is my Fat Chance worth? Good nick, bit of rust here and there but it will clean up well.
Tange Prestige tubing. Thanks

Attachments

• fat ch.jpg
    fat ch.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 630
  • fat.jpg
    fat.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 630
  • faa.jpg
    faa.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 630
better pics and dimensions
fat-ch.jpg

4241955644-3.jpg

4241955644-2.jpg

4241955644-4.jpg

4241955644-5.jpg

4241955644-7.jpg

Let's wait for Fat Chance Gurus to shed some light on its value
I can't stand letting it go, but too large is too large; and I will not grow taller anymore :(

Re:

well i paid £250 for my Yo Eddy frame on it's own but the paint was in much better but still used condition, and it was a 2 way fade, i would suggest that this frame needs refinishing for most people that would want it so the price would need to reflect that. but remember i didn't get a fork with mine and i have seen them go for quite strong money.

assuming you're selling the frame and fork together (the best way) then i would suggest £300ish plus postage, if you include the bar/stem/post then maybe another £100 if they are original to the build. this i think would be a fair price bearing in mind that the buyer would still have to put £200+ in to it to make it nice aesthetically.

but i am no Fat expert as such so i'd suggest waiting for a few more comments :)

Bars age GF and Stem is Ritchey...
I suppose vgc Syncros post is also worth a bit
I was thinking of refurbishing it on my own after cleaning the rust, should I try or leave the job to some PRO?
to make sure it turns out looking good :)
thanks

Re:

Its a bit unusual in that it has double mudguard eyelets on rear dropouts and Tange Prestige frame stickers. Looks like a Yo, maybe custom or repaired at some point with frame sticker added later. I might be interested in the forks separately if you split, if they are original Yo forks and you want to sell. Like has been said, its a refurb and respray job :)

It's not a Yo, it's what the owner states it is, a Team Chance. From memory, it was a cheaper, non US made frame. The forks are Tange Struts.

iveto1983":2e8rhho5 said:
It's not a Yo, it's what the owner states it is, a Team Chance. From memory, it was a cheaper, non US made frame. The forks are Tange Struts.

Well...you learn something new every day. Good intel :)

Back