Exeter Bike Jumble coming soon!

amedias

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Would anybody be interested in a bike Jumble being run in Exeter on a regular basis?

I work with one of the local bike recycling charities and it's something we've pondered getting set up, I've been to the Bristol one on a number of occasions and love how enthusiastic everyone is and the general re-use of old kit that it promotes.

We have space to do it, with some parking, can probably provide tables as well so all that would be required is enough interest...

I've been poking around on some other groups and forums and people seem keen so will keep everyone posted with date/location but just trying to gauge interest...

Well I do have some updates, but it hasn't quite worked out as we planned...

It turns out that someone else (Beers Gears and Engineers Cycle Club) is also running a Bike Jumble in Exeter this October (1st one), not 100% sure if it will be a regular thing or not but as it's the first one and we were also thinking of setting one up we decided not to step on anyones toes and try to join in as working together we might be able to help each other rather than compete.

Good news is they have an INDOOR venue!

Not so good news is that it will not be free to sell, the charge is £10 for a table if you want to sell, however money is going to the Cyclists fighting Cancer charity so it will be for a good cause.

Venue is:

Alphington Sports Club, Church Rd, Alphington, Exeter, EX2 8SW

Sunday 20th of October 2013, 09.00 hrs to 13.00 hrs

see link above for more info from them

We will be there too with bikes and bits from our bike recyling charity (Ride On - Cycling for all) so if you're up for it come along and support us all!

Latest posts

Back