Early 90's EldridgeGrade,PineMountain,LavaDome,CinderCone

haggis

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Am looking for a bike to turn into a fast commuter. I'd like a '91/92 Marin Eldridge Grade or Pine Mountain or a Lava Dome or Cinder Cone. Doesn't need to be pristine but functioning is a must. Don't mind replacing gear cables etc but not bottom brackets and the like. If it's a Marin then I'd be after the 17.5" seattube c-c or a 19" kona. Cheers

Edit: i wont mind though if it is pristine plus it will be getting locked up in a very secure bike storage area and will be treasured in particular if its a Marin as ive been after one of these for years.

Re:

What about a Marin Muirwoods? It's not mine, but is for sale in the Macretro Trading Post Thread.... http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... start=4120

1A4D60A8-0AB7-4B01-92B5-C513C3CD6651.jpg

Re:

Hi haggis, I've got an 18" 1993 kona lava dome frame/forks/impact headset/stem and a 17.5" 1994(?) marin team frame/headset/stem if you might be interested.

I am ideally looking for a full bike but I could be interested in the Marin frame regardless. You got any pics and a price in mind bud?

Re:

Just measured and the marin is 18.75" bb centre-top seattube. If you pm me your email I'll send some freshly taken photos albeit in pretty poor light.. I've probably got enough bits to send you a bike but see what you think of the frame first

Back