Donor. Collection only Lymm

retrobate

Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
£0.99 at the moment

Possibly Alpinestars

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Bike shed was in alti on the industrial estate near the swimming pool. Called the bike shed because back then it was pretty much a shed. Lol.

They got bought by halfords I think.

IMG_20230904_171104.jpg
Removed a few stickers and tweaked the position of the seatpost, levers, bars and shifters and thats all that was needed. Will go for a ride along the Trans Pennine Trail tomorrow.
I never asked if the seller knew what the bike was (would probably have said in the ad if he did), but he did tell me it was originally black and his mate offered to respray it and it came back pink!
Didn't do a bad job to be fair and I actually don't mind the colour. Left a couple of stickers in place where you'd expect to see them, so it will be called a Rixon Bike Shed.

Bike Shak , Oldfield industrial estate Altrincham. Formerly owned? by Neil Walton of Neil Walton cycles, Didsbury.

Bike Shed….Church St. Mcr. Long since gone. Same graphics as your frame though.

Is this the same Bike Shed?

Single-speed+Frame+%281%29.JPG

Bike Shak , Oldfield industrial estate Altrincham. Formerly owned? by Neil Walton of Neil Walton cycles, Didsbury.

Bike Shed….Church St. Mcr. Long since gone. Same graphics as your frame though.
Take my comment back. Memory isn't what it was.

Apologies Novocaine, the only reason I know bike shed was a bit high end , and all I could afford was the sweat shirt and I lived with the logo for a few years.

How many Bike… Shack, shak , shed & huts must have come and gone?

Not so sure kingoffootball, tidy frame though. All I remember they had lots of Rocky Mountain which was new at the time.

Back