Dave yates DONKIS NOB value

raffy

Dirt Disciple
Hi guys,
I have the opportunity for a nice and shiny new Seven ti bike and need to put a value on my DY DONKIS NOB to decide whether the old girl will fund it...mine was custom built by Dave back in 1994 to fit my 5 ft 7ins frame...(nice long top tube ) so approx 16"...I had it resprayed by Dave himself to a smart dark grey metallic a few years ago and apart from a few light chips and scrapes its totally ding free ....DY decals etc...Pace XC30 forks regularly greased, XT mechs, Ritchey Chainset, synchros stem, XT & XTR v brakes...Mavic rims, Hope front hub and Shaimano rear hub, XT levers..oh, USE seatpost and Mavic headset.....it pains me to think of letting the old girl go but it might have to happen..problem is I have been out of the bike game for such a while I don;t know the demand or value of such a rare beast !! All opinions very welcome..
many thanks

hey Raffy,

we don't offer values as such here except for in the "what's it worth thread", post up the details there

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29681

then wait for an answer.

also, i have deleted your exactly the same double post of this thread in the retro mtb chat section

Back