cycle jumble this Saturday, 3rd May, Chalfont St Peter

bigfatron

Retro Guru
short notice I know folks, but there is always a great selection of stuff here, new as well as old, and The PACE Centre is a great charity.

benefitting PACE... Cycle Jumble. Saturday 3 May, 9am to 1pm. The twice yearly event, featuring 60 stands, held at the Epilepsy Centre, Chesham Lane, Chalfont St Peter, SL9 0RJ in Buckinghamshire. Close to London and great transport links. A few tables spaces left for sellers, or come on the day and find the perfect item. £2 entry on the door to The PACE Centre charity. Café, free parking, and loads of free expert advice from some of the best in the business. Get a bargain today.

richie

Re:

I've never been to the one at Herne Hill so I couldn't say I'm afraid.
there are 60 stalls and a charity table with donated parts and bikes being sold to benefit The PACE Centre directly.
Which is closest for you?

Great bike jumble. Tons of stuff. Came home with a considerably lighter wallet. Slightly afraid to go to another one now.

I stocked up on tubular tyres and mitts from the 1980s - should have bought the wheels with the brand new Campag Omega V rims, but they would have emptied my wallet absolutely!
Glad you enjoyed it, I wasn't aware that there was no charity table this time around, but there'll be another in November.
richie

Back