Crazy Chesini

I can only see damaged looptubes & downtubes happening when riding this bike.

Is what annoys me the most is that it's not even concentric with the BB shell and chainrings! 🤪

Got to love a trispoke on an urban fixie. They generally favour Aerospokes upfront and then a spoked wheel for all the functional spoke cards to be wedged in.

That's the biggest thing I miss about London, the eclectic mix of both bikes and riders. Was up there last week and saw a guy in a suit riding a 10K canyon TT bike with a rucksack on his back. Awesome stuff!

yes, definitely not a fan of the alignment when it’s shown built up 🙃

Do you think the chainring protector has a built in Failure point, or would just bend the frame if you hit a log hard enough to bend the chainring it's protecting?

Are framebuilders more readily available than chainrings??

This tall, slack&short shape was popular in the mid 80s and stuck around particularly on cheap bikes as the quality stuff, especially small UK builders, got long and low.

The italians of course are the original hipsters, so looking for a bike to cruise down to the cafe in some great- looking clothes - the bike needs to be a talking point.

Similar function to a trispoke on an urban fixie🤣
This is the point folks, when I lived and worked in Verona, it was the done thing to walk your bike through town on a Sunday a.m. wearing your camel coat, or an expensive cashmere jumper slung over the shoulders, pushing the bike by the saddle only and letting everyone admire your prized possession. Chesini being local and the 3 C's being the pinnacle expression of Italian suave designer chic. This continues to this day with some of the best custom paint jobs you will ever see.

Back