Wanted Cotic Solaris medium frame, rolling chassis, etc...

iwatajim

Devout Dirtbag
Looking to scratch my 29 inch itch, is it just me or does that sound terrible!

So if you have a lovely Cotic Solaris frame looking for a new home, having satisfied your own itch and realised 26 inch was always best, or have decided to sit on the 27.5 inch fence(picket?) then let me know.

Medium frame in good condition and may consider rolling chassis or whatever you have.

Thanks, J.

Last edited:
Re:

Don't know if this helps, but I've just seen this on Facebook...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190403-134903-360x640.png
    Screenshot_20190403-134903-360x640.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 717
Thanks for the heads up on that. You know it’s actually quite a good price for the spec but I have a few components already and would rather have frame only or maybe rolling chassis. Also I don’t do Facebook although things like this make me tempted... mustn’t succumb!

Just out of interest do you know where it is, I’m Central Scotland.

Edit, just found it on pinkbike, it’s Sheffield. Funnily enough they want £1200 there!

Cheers, J.

Easter bump!

Found the perfect frame on singletrack but seller not willing to post and a few hundred miles too far away. So still in the market for a medium Solaris frame on this sunny Good Friday.

Thank, J.

Re:

Still searching for my Solaris. Been close a couple of times but no luck yet. So once again, anybody have a Solaris sitting not getting used to its full potential, there is a loving new home waiting for it.

Instead of selfishly buying a puppy, all I want for lockdown is a medium Cotic Solaris!

Cheers, Jim.

Still searching for my medium Solaris. Frame, rolling chassis, full build, whatever... go on, let it live again!

Not mine, but saw this on eBay:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks for the link. That must be a recent listing. Their buy it now price is pretty much double what it probably should be. A brand new one is just £200 more! However, I shall be making some cheeky offers! Thanks again.

Ah well. I put in some offers for the frame on eBay up to what I thought it was worth, but no joy and no more offers allowed. Thanks anyway for the heads up. So, I’m still in the Solaris market, anyone willing to part with their underused or mothballed frame yet?

Cheers, Jim.

Back