Sold Cooper Monaco 11 speed Alfine

HI mate

I'm near Hull. Would you meet on M62 near Leeds if we agreed a sale? I'm passing that way next Tuesday or Wednesday.

Dear Bhill22,

I have been told all about the site here and that you were based in Cheshire. That you may just have the bike for me. I’ve been into the Chorlton bike charity shop recently and they were super helpful with some useful recommendations with my aim to educate myself on building /reconstructing my own retro/vintage to gain experience and insight… I’ve been meaning to do so for a while now, but now I have a bike stand I’d love to now get the right frame of bike. You are the man apparently! Would you happen to be free in your afternoon on Friday (this coming Friday 26th Aug) to show me, talk me through my best options? I’d be super grateful and would look to consider buying from you there and then as would like the right one for me, right away! It’s quite difficult for me to get to you normally but I happen to be passing by on Friday.
To ask more specifically about this bicycle, what is the size of frame please? (Edit - I have now since seen your previous post regarding this thanks)

kind regards,
GB

Last edited:
Back