Cook Bros "Cruiser Style", or "Cook Bros Cruiser Style"?

mistermonkeywrench

MacRetro Rider
Marin Fan
Feedback
View
Hey all,

Is anyone positive these are made by Cook Bros?
I don't know much about early cruiser bmx/klunker type stuff but they look different and more rounded-at-the-front than any others I've seen.
Main reason is that in the item specifics, the brand is listed as Cook Bros and not unbranded.
Asked seller yesterday, but no reply as yet.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I have never seen a set of Cook Bros cruiser bars, and never seen any Cook bars that didn't have the logo etched into them. Cook Bros were making performance parts, those don't seem to fit their modus operandi. For that kind of money, I'd ask for a little proof. Deeply sceptical.

Haha! Yes, they are. I realised that a few weeks ago when the seller finally updated the description, and then I did another search.
He does seem to have a stick up his ass about answering questions...so didn't want to give him any more publicity.
I just didn't want anyone getting ripped off was all.
And I'm glad I found a picture of how they look, 'cos now they're definitely not fitting for what I'm building.
Always learning.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230909-010915_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230909-010915_Chrome.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 8
Back