Wanted Continental X-King 26 x 2,0 Supersonic or Racesport

A few months back I ordered a pair of pair of 26” “Speed King” Racesports (almost like a road tyre) from a bike shop. When they sent them they were the wrong ones and i’m sure they were X King Racesports. The shop owner was not happy as he couldn’t send them back to Conti. He may still have them as they were put out back. Just trying to remember the name of the place. I ended up getting Schwalbe ones so should have a receipt from them. I’ll let you know what I find.

Last edited:
A few months back I ordered a pair of pair of 26” “Speed King” Racesports (almost like a road tyre) from a bike shop. When they sent them they were the wrong ones and i’m sure they were X King Racesports. The shop owner was not happy as he couldn’t send them back to Conti. He may still have them as they were put out back. Just trying to remember the name of the place. I ended up getting Schwalbe ones so should have a receipt from them. I’ll let you know what I find.
Just checked and they were 26x2.2 race king racesports. GLW your search.

hello are you looking for one tyre or two? absolutley have x1 xking supersonic 2.0 26” lightly used on my bonty racelite.

£32 + postage UK

175BD085-88D0-4151-824A-03604256B9BF.jpeg

Where is the Supersonic? Is this a one inch RC31?

Fork: Pace RC 31 titanium 1” threadless steerer , a-c 420mm

Purchased direct from Pace when they were having a stock clear out of surplus pieces around 2006-7

Not seen another set thus far…was very pleased to have purchased this other Pace parts during that sale.

5722F109-1084-455C-9891-E858EA181598.jpeg

Last edited:
Back