For Sale Commencal Meta v4 2016 Origin 650b (Large)

chicken

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I bought this from new but I just don’t do the type of riding to enjoy it properly and with two young girls I’m looking for something retro so we can ride together. I have my road bike for solo adventures.

As you can see from the photos there’s scratches, some rusty bolts on the brakes and the rotor arms have some too. However, everything works as it should, brakes stop and gears change well. Nothing creaks, linkage bearings seem smooth and front and rear shocks are fine: RockShox Yari and Monarch.

It has some additions to the OEM spec including a Nukeproof 150mm dropper post, saddle, ODi grips and DX pedals and a new (two rides) gold chain. Sram X7 rear mech with 10 speed.

£600 seems reasonable and trades considered should someone fancy a change.

IMG_3279.jpeg
IMG_3281.jpeg
IMG_3282.jpeg IMG_3283.jpeg

IMG_3284.jpeg IMG_3289.jpeg IMG_3288.jpeg IMG_3293.jpeg IMG_3294.jpeg IMG_3295.jpeg

Hi, I like the look of that.

You mention you are after something retro, do you have anything in mind as I've a few retro bikes, too many really and maybe have something that ticks boxes and could work out as a trade.

I'm stuck in the past when it comes to full suspension, 2016 is more than a decade newer than anything I've ridden and would like to get nearly with the times. I have modern hard tails and would like to add a full bouncer in my life.

I’ll consider most things really though would like a nice XC rig that can handle a range of duties. Either a XC full sus or steel hardtail (maybe alu too). Happy for you to message me ones you’re prepared to part with, but I do like the more unusual. I guess anything in a 20’ is considered as fit needs to be good.

Back