Very good condition
With original invoice

Lots more photos available.

Frame: Titanio Oval Master 1999
Size: 56 M/L
Paint: Mapei

Fork: Time carbon
*Sold with original steel fork, Mapei paint, very little use

Groupset: Campagnolo Chorus 9V (good condition, works perfectly)

Wheels: Colnago Ambrosio Excellence Light Alloy Team Edition (braking surface is almost like new)

Seatpost: Titanium (great condition, it's titanium after all)

Saddle: Italian Gel Flow Saddle Grey
*Original San Marco Mapei Hoskar saddle can be used (very rare, used)

Stem: ITM Blue (original)

Speedometer: Cateye Mity 3 Mapei (very rare, a bit scratched on the side but works well) 20220425_180322.jpg

This is a very rare vintage bike in very good condition. Only one owner and sold with the original invoice.

Possibility to sell with the original saddle, speedometer, and matching clothes. All these parts are pretty rare, they are not manufactured anymore.

Everything can be sold together for a reasonable price. The bike can be sold separately, without the extra parts, but I will not disassemble the bike, it should be sold as a complete bike. Price within reason if sold without bells and whistles.

This is a piece of cycling history. I hope it finds the right home.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Please, only message if you are really interested.

Sincerely,
Hunter

Colnago Titanio Oval Master Mapei 1999

View attachment 622217

Very good condition
With original invoice

Lots more photos available.

Frame: Titanio Oval Master 1999
Size: 56 M/L
Paint: Mapei

Fork: Time carbon
*Sold with original steel fork, Mapei paint, very little use

Groupset: Campagnolo Chorus 9V (good condition, works perfectly)

Wheels: Colnago Ambrosio Excellence Light Alloy Team Edition (braking surface is almost like new)

Seatpost: Titanium (great condition, it's titanium after all)

Saddle: Italian Gel Flow Saddle Grey
*Original San Marco Mapei Hoskar saddle can be used (very rare, used)

Stem: ITM Blue (original)

Speedometer: Cateye Mity 3 Mapei (very rare, a bit scratched on the side but works well) View attachment 622218

This is a very rare vintage bike in very good condition. Only one owner and sold with the original invoice.

Possibility to sell with the original saddle, speedometer, and matching clothes. All these parts are pretty rare, they are not manufactured anymore.

Everything can be sold together for a reasonable price. The bike can be sold separately, without the extra parts, but I will not disassemble the bike, it should be sold as a complete bike. Price within reason if sold without bells and whistles.

This is a piece of cycling history. I hope it finds the right home.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Please, only message if you are really interested.

Sincerely,
Hunter
Hunter,
I would like to purchase the Cateye Mapei computer. I live in the USA and I will pay all the postage.
Thank you so very much for your assistance
God bless you

Hunter,
I would like to purchase the Cateye Mapei computer. I live in the USA and I will pay all the postage.
Thank you so very much for your assistance
God bless you
Hello, very sorry for the extreme delay. I didn't have my notifications turned on. Are you still searching for this?

Back