Moggy

Retro Newbie
Colnago C40 1997 art decor

Size small 53cm
53cm centre to top
53cm top tube
10cm headtube, 14cm including headset cups
Fork steerer is 185mm

Sale includes frame, fork and colnago headset only, I would include the use seatpost and the frm seatclamp at a good price.
Fork is a brand new 1" Easton EC90 SLX that has been professionally sprayed black to sour the frame, I planned on getting some decals added but never got round to it.

Frame is immaculate there is one tiny little laquer chip in the top tube that is hardly noticeable I just have to mention it, other than that it would spilt brand new, it was owned by a mate of mine who bought it off a friend of his dad's and I still have the original receipt from when it was bough new. It's been hung on a wall for years.

I decided to build it up and did so using new parts and as you can see it looks awesome but would also look great as a retro build. It pains me to sell it but with a young family and a house to do up I really need to turn this into cash.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have or offers to buy, this frame will be advertised elsewhere
These seem to go for around £800 in a lot worst nick than this do I think it's a fair price although I am open to serious offers
Please contact me on mozwafc@hotmail.com

Back