For Sale Coda expert wheels / magura Julie brakes

Private_Repress

Old School Hero
Hi all, straight off a mint condition 2001 Cannondale F700 I have for sale a set of great condition 26inch Coda Expert wheels. Coda Expert rims and Coda Expert disc hubs laced with DT Swiss double butted spokes.

The sealed hubs run beautifully smooth, and the freehub engages exactly as it should. The wheels are straight and true having had very little use over the years which is evident by their condition, and the condition of the overall bike they came off.

The sales includes the the original tyres, which are also in good condition - Hutchinson mosquito front and rear.

£100 posted. £90 collected from Nottingham. The sale for wheels alone doesn’t include the rotors.

I also have the set of magura Julie disc brakes, again in great condition and work very well with bite that rivals many on the market today (I was very surprised!). If it wasn’t for the fact I had a set of magura MT trail brakes spare I would have kept them on the bike. Discs are included, 180mm front and 160mm rear - also in good condition and not contaminated (nor are the brake pads).

£50 posted for the pair with rotors.

Alternatively if you want the wheels and brakes, £135 posted, £130 collected :)

Many thanks.

IMG_9961.jpeg
IMG_9962.jpeg
IMG_9963.jpeg
IMG_9964.jpeg
IMG_9965.jpeg

Photos of the brakes to follow

brakes together and bled?

cheers

Pictures of the brakes below, they could do with a bit of a clean, but they are in great condition and work very well with the relatively new pads (even wear and hardly used). The bike they came on had been into the local bike shop for a full bleed and new pads. It’s had 2 rides since.

Both brakes come with all the bolts and washers necessary to fit.

Front:
IMG_0103.jpeg
IMG_0104.jpeg
IMG_0105.jpeg

Rear:
IMG_0106.jpeg
IMG_0107.jpeg
IMG_0108.jpeg

Last edited:
Back