Clearout: 26" Ti 456 plus lots of other stuff

bramblesummer

Retro Newbie
A big clear-out here, I've possibly been holding onto way too many bits that I really don't need. There is a blue theme going on, I just can't help myself! More detailed photos of everything are available, just PM or email via my profile. Collection from Leicester area is greatly preferred, but I'm OK to post the smaller items for a few pounds extra. Payment by Paypal is OK if you don't mind the fees on your end. If I'm way out on the pricing then I'll listen to sensible suggestions.

Hope District Plus rear light with charger. No battery included. I bought this 2nd hand from here a while ago, but really not using two of these, so this has sat about unused. It's fully functional, very good condition (maybe a tiny bit of dirt in the crevices). Comes with the 3 different fittings for the bayonet clamps, so should be good for pretty much every seat post around. Also comes with the splitter cable so you can piggyback off another battery. It will come in a Hope box. £50

2009 On One 456 26" Tinbred Titanium frame. This is the last of the Lynskey built frames. It's been professionally shimmed with an aluminum insert to take 31.6mm seat posts, so it's nicely compatible with most external droppers. This has an additional stay added to the rear brake caliper area (a couple of these frames cracked here that didn't have the extra stay - this one is bombproof as its been added at original manufacture). Something of a rare frame now, with a bit of a cult status. Extremely light, Size large, 1 1/8 steerer tube. Threaded bottom bracket. There are the usual marks from use and the stickers are probably due a change. £450

IMG_5389 by Bramble Summer, on Flickr

DT Swiss EXC 150, 26" 150mm travel carbon lowers, 15mm axle, post mount brake, 1 1/8 straight steerer cut to 190mm exactly. Very light high performance fork. Not many were made, let alone coming up for sale. Sublime fork to ride on, very smooth. Was serviced last year by TF tuned and working perfectly. There are a few marks on the aluminum lowers and a couple a tiny marks on the stanchions, but no leaks and running smoothly. £275

IMG_5404 by Bramble Summer, on Flickr

Hope Pro 2 Evo Stans Flow Ex wheel set, 26". Front 15mm x 100mm, rear 135x10mm bolt through. Running well, bearings are perfectly serviceable and free hub spot on. Nice and true. Great strong wheel set for any abuse you can imagine. £185

IMG_5415 by Bramble Summer, on Flickr

Hope Pro 2 Evo Mavic 719 disc, 26". Front 100x15mm, rear 135mm QR. Bearings are perfectly serviceable, wheels running true. Lovely wheel set for most applications. £170

IMG_5411 by Bramble Summer, on Flickr

Turbo trainer tires, 1 x Tacx. 26" and come with a matching skinny inner tube. Can't even see the tread is worn, ready to go onto a turbo. £15 (only the Tacx tyre is left, ignore the Schwalbe one)

IMG_5403 by Bramble Summer, on Flickr

Hope blue 90mm stem. Few marks but overall good. £35

(Ignore the 70mm stem in the photo - it is sold and already gone)

IMG_5428 by Bramble Summer, on Flickr

Hope Grips – 2 sets – no end caps and some slight wear present on the outer palm area, overall they’ll be good a lot longer yet. £10 each set

2 x Hope threaded bottom brackets, stainless bearings, used but bearings in very good order. Come with 1 spacer each. £45 each (ignore the bash guard in the photo - it's sold already)

IMG_5430 by Bramble Summer, on Flickr

Shimano SPD trail pedals, 25th anniversary blue edition. Bearings in great order. Pedals do have a fair few scuffs and have been well loved. Really rare item and very boutique. £90

IMG_5431 by Bramble Summer, on Flickr

Hope blue 34.9 dropper seat clamp. Used with a few marks. £18

IMG_5433 by Bramble Summer, on Flickr

Shimano M8000 2 x 11 front direct mount derailleur. No mounting bolt. Only used for a few rides, works perfectly. £12

IMG_5434 by Bramble Summer, on Flickr

2 x Chris King 1 1/8 headsets. One is totally complete (crown race, top cap, screw, upper and lower cups) with a few marks from removal and cable scuffs. £75. The other is the upper, lower and upper race only, few scuffs and marks from removal, £50

IMG_5435 by Bramble Summer, on Flickr
IMG_5436 by Bramble Summer, on Flickr

Chris King 1 1/8 crown race for lifting up the front end by about 10mm. It acts like a riser. £12

IMG_5437 by Bramble Summer, on Flickr

A bit off topic, but possibly great for a big van:

Brigade VBV-650A-000 reversing camera system. Brand new boxed (box is a bit tatty) and never used other than a bench test to check it functions. Bought when we first got our van, but ended up not needing it at all. £120

IMG_5402 by Bramble Summer, on Flickr

Back