claude butler CBR rock shox fork upgrade

I would agree with both suggestions.

If you get stuck or can't make an online decision,then I have some 2004 marzocchi bombers black with gold stanchions . Disc and v brake mounts. Either 80 or 100mm travel

But you can easily find forks on eBay.

Good luck with the hunt mate

Re:

All mentioned forks came in 26 wheel size. Older versions will be 26, straight 1 1/8 steerer and qr drop outs. Newer standards have replaced these with things like tapered steerer, bolt through drop outs and of course, newer wheel sizes.

also looking at pics on ebay , marzocchi dont seem to do a lock off , is this correct ???? i really would like this option as i have a decent pumptrack in town and its alongside on of my ride routes , the rockshox i have atm admittedly they are a bit soft dive into the tarmac and make it difficult to pump the bike (cud just be me mind )

Re:

Older marz don't have lockout, newer ones do among other damping options/settings.

Re: Re:

ishaw":4syz8c2t said:
Older marz don't have lockout, newer ones do among other damping options/settings.
So I'm guessing that due to 26 wheel size and early quick release axle /spindle I'm looking at rockshox for lockout facility ??
I will look at models suggested
Anybody with any additional info on these models greatly appreciated whether oil or air etc , thanks all

Re:

I had a set of marz marathon forks that I think had lockout. They had so many adjustment options, but I think it was a dial on the crown rather than remote.

I'm more familiar with rs forks. Have worked on a lot, prefer reba, revs or sid personally.

Latest posts

Back