Claud Butler - er, madness!

As i thought needs an mot! Good luck on that one!

Registered 4th may 2004 and mot expired on 25th april 2012......
registered on a age based plate, so something odd is happening. there isn't technically a VIN on it, so it maybe off the engine number which I'm guessing is a 42ish year number.

agree with you on the questionable nature, I mentioned it in the first page I think.

See this all the time at work with bobbers, choppers, trikes, streetfighters......you name it.

Just because you mananaged to bend the truth to the dvla (or whatever they are calling themselves this week) don't make it legal.

The first you will find out there's a problem is either after a crash.... goodbye insurance....or when the police take it away and crush it.....believe me it happens more and more now.

See this all the time at work with bobbers, choppers, trikes, streetfighters......you name it.

Just because you mananaged to bend the truth to the dvla (or whatever they are calling themselves this week) don't make it legal.

The first you will find out there's a problem is either after a crash.... goodbye insurance....or when the police take it away and crush it.....believe me it happens more and more now.
and so it should be. see the same in the kit car world.

I wonder why they think the frames from the 50’s?
Looks more like an 80’s Holdsworth.
No idea what the frame actually is but that Ranger sticker is from a Dawes Ranger although that frame isn’t.

Back