CK 1 1/8" GripNut or 2Nut in Black *SORTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CK 1 1/8" GripNut or 2Nut in Black

I can't help physically but I did eventually get one from aspire velotech. It took 4 months to arrive and was around $45 dollars. If you can hang in there. Guessing their not on CK top sellers. It even arrived free of duty.

Ironically the builds now been binned but it was such a hunt/wait that I'm going to keep hold of it.

Yeah already registered with Aspire for stock alerts.

I have a black 1 1/8 Gripnut and can tell you on Friday if I can let it go. :) Currently I have an XT installed and would like to use the CK to save weight. But I fear the stack height is too much.

Rahbari":327s0idj said:
I have a black 1 1/8 Gripnut and can tell you on Friday if I can let it go. :) Currently I have an XT installed and would like to use the CK to save weight. But I fear the stack height is too much.

Thanks for the offer but got one sorted.

I'm on their list too for a 1 1/8th 2 nut conversion kit. Its bizarre how CK ration items like this. You would think they were special one off parts for the MIR space station or summink :x

If it helps anybody, I have a 1995 or earlier grip nut conversion 1 1/8th NOS for £30 inc shipping which I purchased by mistake. If anybody needs it PM me.

I wasn't on the stock alert list. I was on the actually buying an out of stock item. Still took 4 months.

Thread hijack alert ... Rahbari, if the 1 1/8 stack height is too high and you do wish to release the CK, please drop me a PM, I'd be interested. Cheers, Mat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back