Wanted Chris King Headset - 1 1/8 - Gold

nunumumi

Retro Newbie
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a Chris King headset in 1 1/8 Gold. (no Sotto Voce)
Preferably located within the EU but outside is alright too if the price is right.
Feel free to PM any time. Thanks! :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yeah I saw that one already. Bearings look super gunky though and I have no idea if you can actually remove those 'paint splatters' as the seller claims. I'd take this as a very last resort, but my hope is someone in this forum has a clean one flying around. 🙏

Not sure if this is a sotto Voce but.....

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yes, it's a Sotto Voce unfortunately

It's kind of crazy how such prohibitively expensive items seem unobtainable. I contacted some European distributors of Chris King products in hope they could direct me to a shop, but they said no chance and they expect new shipments in mid/late October. You'd think with those prices they would sit on shelves longer.

Back