Cheap frame & fork

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm after a cheap MTB frame and fork that takes; 26" wheels, v brakes and a-head stem.

Not too fussed about size as long as it isn't stupidly large or small

WHY!?

Re:

I have something that I'll shortly be moving on but it might be a bit big - I think it's a 20" or maybe even 20.5"

It's a Marin Muirwoods frame with rigid forks though I've currently got it built up with suspension forks.

Free if you want to pop over to sunny Essex and collect.

Re: Re:

oaklec":1zixhtz1 said:
I have something that I'll shortly be moving on but it might be a bit big - I think it's a 20" or maybe even 20.5"

It's a Marin Muirwoods frame with rigid forks though I've currently got it built up with suspension forks.

Free if you want to pop over to sunny Essex and collect.

Thats a very kind offer but in honesty I don't really fancy the drive (!). Thanks though

Re:

I've got a 2000 17.5" Marin Eldridge Grade frame and seatpost; should be visiting Sheppey at the end of next week if that's of interest?

Re:

Hi Tel

Does it definately need to be ahead ? I have the same frame as the guy above with a pair of Rockstar threaded forks and Marin headset and an alloy uno stem and seatpost I would do for 65 GBP posted, ( Can't find the Pound sign on my stupid Yank keyboard setup and can't change to the Queen's English so I don't have to type in a foreign language :twisted: ).

Cheers

Mark :D

Back