Carlton Corsa “like new”

Wow, that's in amazing unused condition, 26 inch wheel school boy racer, remember seeing rows of these new at the Winchester Cycle Company Jewry Street Winchester.

I wouldn’t want to say for sure without seeing it in person but I think that scrape is actually the remnants of a sticker. I first thought it was damaged but you can see some words on part of it.

And I’m back in the bike shed at school!… Amazing condition wow, even the tyres.
I don’t think the estimate’s wildly optimistic. There’s gotta be a significant premium for that standard of preservation?

I blew it up its both a sticker and cable rub?
Think I’d definitely want to see it in person, before I assumed the condition off those photos especially at that price. I can see what you mean but it could equally be lights reflecting off it as it’s super shiny! In the first photo you can’t see that on there which makes me think it could be reflection. It’s an odd place as there wouldn’t be any cables there? There’s definitely a mark or something on the drive side top tube towards the seat end, also a chip or rub on the ds drop it out/chainstay junction.

I’ve said it before but I love sleuthing bike photos!

Back