carbon spokes Edo sport

Chungu

Old School Hero
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I saw these already thanks, they’ve been for sale quite a while and will be forever at that price, what an absolute joke.
I bought the exact same set as this (NOS) not long ago for less than a quarter of this one.

They sure do. For reasons unknown to me I’ve hoovered up every set I’ve seen bar this p*ss take, I’m snowed under with the über light, snap happy lil buggers.

How do they ride? are they as fragile as their reputation suggests?
It depends. If you have a load then yes, they’re dangerous and I’ll buy them from you to save on expensive dental reconstruction.
If you don’t have any then no, I rode them on the front wheel of my Klein for years without issue…until a twig trapped in the wheel, made its way round to the back of my forks and snapped 7 or 8. It depends heavily on how the wheel is built and they can be super strong but have pretty much zero lateral strength, but who cares when they look cool AF!?🤙

They do look cool AF for sure. Always fancied them but that lateral strength thing…
Do they give any damping/shock absorption?

They do look cool AF for sure. Always fancied them but that lateral strength thing…
Do they give any damping/shock absorption?
I would say no, they’re pretty stiff. Even after the multiple failure I still rode home on it just fine.

Back