Cantilever Brake Levers / Pedals

Sharpy

Old School Hero
Hi there,

Is anyone selling a pair? Interested in Dia Compe SS7 but open to all makes and models. Looking to spend no more than £15 including postage. I'm also looking for a pair of standard metal pedals of the flat platform type, preferably black in colour. Budget for these is about £10.

Thanks.

Hi
I've got black/silver Suntour Multimount (XC Pro) levers Unfortunately, including postage the'll be more expensive (I think they could go for 18GBp incl postage)
Marcin

Clipboard01.png

skolioza":2sjurjja said:
Hi
I've got black/silver Suntour Multimount (XC Pro) levers Unfortunately, including postage the'll be more expensive (I think they could go for 18GBp incl postage)
Marcin

Clipboard01.png

They look really nice but unfortunately are out of my price range. Good luck with selling them though :)

Would you be intersted in Shimano XT STI Units without the shifters. I have some of them flying around. I could do 15 GBP shipped to you. Pics tonight, if you like.

Rahbari":2u0gg00c said:
Would you be intersted in Shimano XT STI Units without the shifters. I have some of them flying around. I could do 15 GBP shipped to you. Pics tonight, if you like.

Hi there,

No thanks, ill miss on those :)

i got these kona c3 levers (quite lightweight) and some pedals. i'd also add some cantis for £25 posted total if you want.

ylpoqud2.jpg

drv4toik.jpg

wf2xkmls.jpg

Latest posts

Back