Withdrawn Campagnolo Veloce parts from the mid nineties part 2. chainrings REDUCED, C9 chain added

Funk to Funky

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
For sale from my old racer I had back in the day, a number of Campag Veloce parts, all in good to excellent condition (part 2):

SOLD 9-speed/double chainset shifters/brake levers in excellent condition. £60 posted. SOLD

Chainrings small 39 tooth, now £13 posted. Large 52 tooth, £19 posted. or £28 the pair. Both in very good condition:
IMG_20210810_100037973.jpg IMG_20210810_100050655.jpg IMG_20210810_100103515.jpg IMG_20210810_100117104.jpg

Campag C9 (9-speed) chain. A few rust spots but otherwise fine (both side pictures). £12 posted:
Chain campag.jpg

Crank bolts - a bit rusty inside the hex part, the rest is shiny. £7 posted. SOLD

Obviously happy to knock a little off for combined purchases as the postage will be a little cheaper. All payment by Paypal please.

Further parts (both mechs, cassette, calipers etc in another post.

Included postage costs are UK only - I'm happy to post internationally but it will obviously cost more.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
What would really help the sale of the shifters is to let us know what speed they are.

Also, thats not really a 59T chainring? Or is ir?

It would indeed! 😁
Edited to 9-speed/double chainring in the text. It is on the lever picture too 👍
Yes, typo, it's a 52.
Many thanks pigman (can you tell I haven't done this for a while! 😉)

Last edited:
Hi again,
I've had a quick look and postage to the US with tracking and insurance would be an extra £20 for all three. So, if you were wanting to purchase all three I would happily split the extra cost 50:50 so you would only pay an extra £10 (and I would pay the other £10).
Hope that helps
Cheers

Back