Brooks Islington Rucksack - New in Bag - Sold

Maca

rBoTM Triple Crown
rBotM Winner
I'm selling my Brooks Islington ruck sack, I will never use it. Brand new never used in bad. These retail at £250 +

Looking for £180.00 + postage.

This is what Brooks say about it.

The updated Brooks Islington Rucksack features innovative shoulder straps, which can be easily adjusted to stabilize the bag whilst riding. This can be achieved by either crossing both straps diagonally over the chest, or alternatively securing one of the straps laterally around the waist.

The Islington also features two additional zipped pockets along with the padded compartment (designed for tablets or laptop computers up to 15.4” in size) on the reverse of the rucksack, the first being externally accessible on the front of the pack with storage for pens, keys and other small items plus an additional small cotton sleeve on the inside of the bag – big enough to store a typical hardback.

Width: 330mm
Height: 440-600mm
Depth: 140mm
Volume: 20-27 litres
Weight: 1600g

MADE IN ITALY

BROOKS ENGLAND

Brooks is a prestige brand that boasts 150 years of tradition and expertise producing incomparable saddles, bags and more since 1866. Founded in Birmingham the company was originally produced horse harnesses and general leather goods as JB Brooks & Co. Then in 1878, following the death of Mr Brooks’ horse led him to borrowing a bicycle to commute to work he found the seat so uncomfortable that he vowed to do something about it and on 28 October 1882, he filed his first saddle patent and the rest as they say is history.

Attachments

• bag1.jpg
    bag1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 289
  • bag2.jpg
    bag2.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 289
Back